Victor will provide email, telephone, and ticket support.
- Email support: 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Monday – Friday, Eastern Time. Emails sent outside of office hours will be will be addressed the next business day.
- Telephone support: 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Monday – Friday, Eastern Time. Calls received during out of office hours will be directed to a mailbox monitored by the Victor Customer Support Team.
- Ticket support: 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Monday – Friday, Eastern Time. Support requests can be created at https://support.victorfi.com, tickets received during out of office hours will be forwarded to the Victor Customer Support Team.
Mission critical support will be provided for Severity 1 and Severity 2 (as set forth below) through the ticketing system 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year for critical issues. Non-critical issues are responded to during standard support hours.
- Severity 1: The Software is inoperable or fails catastrophically (ex. APIs are down and services are unavailable). The situation halts business operations and no workarounds exist.
- Severity 2: Use of the Software is substantially degraded under reasonable loads (ex. A portion of services have intermittent failures). Customer impact is severe, and no workarounds exist.
- Severity 3: Software is usable in accordance with the Documentation but does not provide a function in the most convenient or expeditious manner. (Ex. a non-critical API is experiencing higher than normal latency). There may be workarounds that can help reduce delays.
- Severity 4: Use of the Software is affected in a manner reasonably corrected by a documentation change or future release. There is no impact on business or performance functionality of the system.
Updated 7 months ago